It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:49 pm
Posts: 46
TKID: 0
Has anyone looked at Troopacoola for a cooling option for their bucket? He's got a two piece setup for Snow Troopers that looks like it would be promising. One piece fits in the chest and blows clear air into the bucket. the other part moves the air around.

Looks to be more expensive, but better contained that what I was thinking about jerry-rigging a pair of hand held coolers.

_________________
Dave
:shadow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:21 pm
Posts: 146
Location: Peterborough, Ontario
TKID: 0
If I remember correctly he had asked for local guards in the UK to test a potential guard system, I'm not going to confirm or deny anything, that's all I saw.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 pm 

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:43 am
Posts: 103
TKID: 97491
I just use 3 of the little squirrel fans. Works reasonably well. Cost was very cheap too haha

Image

_________________
Image
Red TFU Guard
Empire City Garrison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:11 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:49 pm
Posts: 46
TKID: 0
Picket up a Snow Trooper Kit from Troopacoola.
Going to run one set in my chest with hoses under my bucket. The other set in m bucket to keep everything moving around in there.
Image

_________________
Dave
:shadow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:05 am
Posts: 54
TKID: 56868
Here is the one he made for me. The two tubes are attached to two fans that pull in external air which are powered by an Anker PowerCore 10000. The power supply in the helmet is also an Anker PowerCore 10000.
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:31 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:49 pm
Posts: 46
TKID: 0
OCD_Chad, that looks like what I'm going to end up doing with mine. How do you like it? Any changes you'd make?

_________________
Dave
:shadow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:13 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:05 am
Posts: 54
TKID: 56868
Maxall wrote:
OCD_Chad, that looks like what I'm going to end up doing with mine. How do you like it? Any changes you'd make?


I like it, those two tubes make a noticeable difference in the temperature of the air I'm breathing. No.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:58 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:23 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Dayton, Ohio
TKID: 29292
OCD_Chad wrote:
Here is the one he made for me. The two tubes are attached to two fans that pull in external air which are powered by an Anker PowerCore 10000. The power supply in the helmet is also an Anker PowerCore 10000.
Image
Image


Any chance could you show a picture of your fans and hose hookup?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bucket Cooling
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:05 am
Posts: 54
TKID: 56868
aislefive wrote:
OCD_Chad wrote:
Here is the one he made for me. The two tubes are attached to two fans that pull in external air which are powered by an Anker PowerCore 10000. The power supply in the helmet is also an Anker PowerCore 10000.
Image
Image


Any chance could you show a picture of your fans and hose hookup?


I used some velcro sticky back fabric tape to put them on these shorts. The switch and power supply are in the pocket. The tubes go under the inner robe.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net