It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:22 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: TFU Royal guard questions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:10 am 

TKID: 97491
This one has really caught my eye. I am still working on my AOTC guard but as always I am looking for the next project. I have a few questions before I want to start.

1. Can the same helmet be used as my AOTC? In the game it looks a little shorter on the shoulders, but do they allow the regular helmet? There isn't really a crl for this one.

2. Any ideas where to get the armor? There are some old sales threads, but they are from a few years ago. I can probably make the shin and boot armor, but the forearms and bells would, be tough. I can get a TK chest pretty easy, but the back armor is difficult.

Post subject: Re: TFU Royal guard questions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:30 am 
Detachment Leader

TKID: 4126
Allan1313 wrote:
This one has really caught my eye. I am still working on my AOTC guard but as always I am looking for the next project. I have a few questions before I want to start.

1. Can the same helmet be used as my AOTC? In the game it looks a little shorter on the shoulders, but do they allow the regular helmet? There isn't really a crl for this one.

2. Any ideas where to get the armor? There are some old sales threads, but they are from a few years ago. I can probably make the shin and boot armor, but the forearms and bells would, be tough. I can get a TK chest pretty easy, but the back armor is difficult.

The helmet design is based off the ROTS style helmet. The detachment allows a standard ROTJ unaltered sloped helmet to be used.

The shoulders are altered TK bells with a bill section with the ridge smoothed down. Back plate is TK style backplate with no detailing. Sintra could be used form a back plate with that design. Along with the forearms.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:04 am 

Awesome! Once I finish my AOTC guard I am gonna give this one a go. I love black and red, this one really stands out to me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:11 am 

Another question, can jack boots be used?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]